Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NOTD: Mod About You + A Cut Above

This manicure is a bit more girly than my normal taste but every one loves a little glitter so I thought I'd share it with you all. As the base I have OPI's Mod About You, a bright cool tone pink color. It is a part of their permanent collection so you should be able to find it where ever OPI is sold.


This is one of the first times I was slightly disappointed by the formulation of an OPI polish. I found it a bit goopy compared to their normal perfection. Still, the color is fun! I thought a little pink glitter would go nicely so I added some of Essie's A Cut Above in a slightly fade away style.


This Essie polish was from the Luxe Effects Top Coat collection and is still available where Essie is sold. I love this collection and I really want to add the silver version of this polish, Set in Stone, to my collection. Hope you enjoyed this!

Iman


2 comments:

  1. I painted this exact look on my own nails not too long ago! I loved it! One little boy I babysat asked me why I had Barbie nails... :)
    xx Rebecca
    www.classynotclashy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete